Waterfalls Port Douglas small group charters
Waterfalls Port Douglas is available for a private group of 4 people. Great value at $1250 includes all transport. National Park fees morning tea. Lunch is at your own cost.
Port Douglas Waterfalls and Crater Lakes, Visit a spectacular region often overlooked when staying in Port Douglas. The Atherton Tablelands boasts many diverse landscapes.
With red fertile soil, lush rainforests, mist-covered mountains, sweeping grassy plains, and farming country’s rolling green hills.
About our Tour
The day begins after leaving Port Douglas, heading up the Great Dividing Range.
You’ll notice a slight drop in temperature and enjoy a little less humidity. We will cross through pastoral lands and even get a taste of the “Outback”.
Depending on what your group wants to experience, we will make our way through the region.
The choices are endless – waterfalls, volcanic crater lakes, the Curtain Fig Tree (a giant strangler fig that took over its host tree), pockets of fragmented rainforest, huge termite mounds and countless animal and bird species.
You will discover genuinely magnificent animals and birds in this region. It’s Kangaroo country up there, and we will have the opportunity to seek out the elusive platypus.
Because there is so much to see and do, the Waterfalls Port Douglas is offered only as a private tour experience.
We will create a trip that suits your group—a unique and tailor-made experience.
Looking for other things to do in Port Douglas, see our Wavedancer tours to Port Douglas
When your booking is confirmed, we will get in touch to see what tour options you’d prefer. We will then send through a sample itinerary for you for the day.
Some Tour Options that can be included are:
- Volcanic Lake Barrine and Lake Eacham
- Tranquil cruise on Lake Barrine
- Twin Kauri Pines – dating 1,100 years!
- Mareeba Wetland Reserve – seasonal
- Hasties Swamp – a seasonal bird watchers paradise
- Pristine rainforest walking trails
- Curtain Fig Tree
- Cathedral Fig Tree
- Mt Hypipamee Crater National Park
- Dinner falls
- Black Mountain Road – 4 wheel drive only
- Coffee plantations
- Local Wineries
- Private charter
- All National Park fees
- Morning tea
- Lunch at own cost
What to bring
- Comfortable, light-coloured clothing
- Walking shoes
- A small amount of cash/credit card for lunch and other small purchases
- Hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Water bottle
- Ponchos and umbrellas are supplied for each guest
- After confirmation of your booking, we will advise you of pickup time.
- Do not bring a large amount of cash on the Waterfalls and Crater Lakes Private Tour.
- We do not recommend that you wear excess jewellery and try and keep your valuable engagement/wedding rings in the safe back at the resort. Do not wear it swimming. The cold temperature of the water in the stream will cause your finger size to shrink temporarily, aided by the movement of your hands as you swim, it can make it easy for the ring to slip off your finger without you being aware of it.