Flames of the Forest Aboriginal Cultural Experience
Experience ancient culture and local produce. Australia’s best rainforest dining experience. Discover food, wine and culture surrounded by natural beauty—the unforgettable, Flames of the Forest Aboriginal Cultural Experience.
Featuring a locally inspired menu. You will enjoy a selection of premium sparkling, red and white wine and Australian beer. This is an evening not to be missed! Immerse yourself on the traditional grounds of the Kuku Yalanji people. Be a part of authentic and intimate interaction with Australia’s oldest living culture.
You are seated within the stunning rainforest under a black silk lined canopy. Marvel at the sparkling, hand made crystal chandeliers. Enjoy the warm glow of hundreds of candles. Flames of the Forest will fill your belly and your soul.
Connect With Our Country’s Ancient People
Be inspired by two local Indigenous brothers sharing their history, story and passion for the rainforest. Take home a piece of their culture and share it with others.
Click HERE to view an excellent package, including this incredible dining experience.
- Return coach transfers
- Flaming arrival & candlelit forest
- Pre-dinner drinks with hor’s d’ oeuvres & sparkling wine
- Seven dishes plattered banquet served to the table
- Dessert accompanied by Tableland Coffee and Daintree Tea
- Australian sparkling wine, Australian white & red wine, beer & soft drinks
- Aboriginal cultural performance featuring didgeridoo, singing and storytelling
- Cover from the rain gods under black silk and velvet lined marquee with crystal & bud light chandeliers, and other vital conveniences to ensure comfort.
- Shared tables so guests may meet other intrepid travellers
What to bring
- A jacket for the colder months
- Flat, comfortable shoes
- An open mind and a sense of fun!
- The experience runs from 7:30 pm – 10:30 pm plus transfer time from your hotel
- Self-drive to the venue is not permitted, return transfers included
- Vegetarian and other special dietary requirements on request minimum three (3) working days prior.